This Home Essentials Purify Pack includes:
- 100 ml Lemon Essential Oil
- 100 ml Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 100 ml Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 100 ml Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil
Natural home cleaning for a fraction of the price of the chemical filled, toxic supermarket cleaners! With these essential oils, you can now clean, deoderise and purify every room in your house. These oils are 100% pure and safe to diffuse, use topically (diluted in carrier oil) and clean with. A few drops go a LONG way, and with these bulk 100 ml sizes they can last you all year. No more surface sprays, no more bathroom and toilet sprays, no more floor cleaner.
More importantly, no more toxic chemicals.
What else will you need? Not much actually! Just white vinegar and bicarb, available in every supermarket for under $5. The internet is full of natural cleaning recipes for you to try, so here are just a few of my favourites.
- Steam clean your microwave – fill a bowl with water, add 3 drops of lemon essential oil, microwave on high for 4 minutes, then wipe over with a cloth.
- Add a few drops of lemongrass and orange onto cotton balls and place in drawers, bins, closets or cupboards to deodorise and repel bugs, and keep everything smelling fresh.
- Furniture polish – simply add a few drops of eucalyptus, lemon or orange to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Shoe deoderiser- add a few drops of lemon and tea tree to half a cup of bicarb, mix and sprinkle in shoes to absorb odors and kill germs.
- Rub onto lightbulbs – in the daylight hours when the light bulbs are off and cool, place a few drops of orange and tea tree onto a cloth and wipe over your lightbulbs to help repel insects.
- Deodorise rugs and carpet by adding 20 drops of oils to 3 cups of bicarb. Sprinkle over rugs and leave for a couple of hours before vaccuming.
- Clean floors with a mixture of hot water, white vinegar, lemon, eucalyptus and orange for sparkling floors and a delicious fresh scent.
- No-chemical toy cleaner- mix 1 cup white vinegar, 3 cups boiling water and 5 drops each of tea tree, lemon and orange. Use to soak or wipe over toys.